Thanks for your interest in guest posting on Moneydr.com.au! We are always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire our readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit MoneyDr readers, it is likely to be published.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in MoneyDr and what we believe in. Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please do email your submission.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
These guidelines are not intended to stifle your creativity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org